phrases, sayings, idioms and expressions at

Facebook  Twitter

Froofreraw, hullaballoo, kinnipshen

Posted by Chris on January 20, 2002

Sorry about the spelling in the subject line but I'm not sure if there is a correct spelling for any of this.

Fooferaw, hullaballoo and kinnipchen (with or without 'fit') seems to describe some upheaval or tumultuous todo. Are they simply non-sensical words that because widespread (Canada, anyway) because they sound unusual or is there some origin for any of them? I was mostly wondering about 'fooferaw' (frooferaw?)


Comment Form is loading comments...