Inculcate the blowfish mentality
Posted by ESC on January 06, 2004
In Reply to: Inculcate the blowfish mentality posted by DAvid on January 06, 2004
: The CEO of my company said this and I do not know what it means other than 'inculcate'
I googled and found this at http://www.crossroadschristianchurch.org/Sermons/sermon%207-13-03.htm
One kind of fish that really fascinates me is THE BLOWFISH.
- He is the fish that is able to puff himself up and make himself 2 and 3 times bigger than he normally is.
- The blowfish is an intriguing fish to watch.
- You know, there are blowfish kind of people, too.
- You have met them.
- They are the kind of people who freely puff themselves up.
- They are arrogant and cocky and full of pride.
- They freely express. "Yes, I am the man." "I did it." "I am good." "Way to go, me"
- These are the kinds of people who promote themselves, people who know how to do the "one-upmanship" thing.