phrases, sayings, idioms and expressions at

Facebook  Twitter


Posted by Ronnie on May 09, 2002

Can anyone tell me if there is a term for the study of words that have multiple, consecutive, identical syllables such as the word "murmur". Additionally, can anyone think of other such words that are not nonsensical words.