phrases, sayings, idioms and expressions at

Browse phrases beginning with:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T UV W XYZ Full List

What do you say this in English?

Posted by Leslie on August 11, 2003

I don't know how to say the following description in English. What do you call this in English: a dark circle around or under the eyes, which is caused by lack of sleep, not by hitting or being hit. Thank you very much.