phrases, sayings, idioms and expressions at

Wheel those bins around

Posted by Gary on September 07, 2002

In Reply to: Dumpsters, skips and rubbish bins posted by TheFallen on September 06, 2002

: : this is the closest equivalent I could find to a British "skip". It is indeed called a dumpster. the enormous bins where bags of rubbish are deposited are also known as dumpsters. What do they call those huge rubbish bins in the UK?

: We call them huge rubbish bins :)

Just for the record skips and dumpsters have come up before, way back in May 2000. By the way do they have wheelie bins in the US?