Switch-hitting voters

Posted by Brian from Shawnee on March 08, 2005

In Reply to: Switch-hitting voters posted by Lao on March 08, 2005

: I guess this comes from baseball but what exactly does it mean? swing voters? the undecided? It's not listed in my dictionary, so pls help me.

I'd guess it refers to voters who go Democratic sometimes and Republican other times, depending on the candidates and/or issues.