Posted by Lotg (OZ) on September 06, 2004

Earlier Bruce Kahl created a thread headed 'busted'. That got me thinking about the various uses of the word. Because his thread was taking a very clear and serious direction I didn't want to digress too much on his topic, hence the new thread.

This query is to ask why someone's breasts are called a bust. Or why someone's chest is called a bust (eg. sculptures from the chest up).

Any clues?

  • Bust David FG 06/September/04
    • Bust Bruce Kahl 06/September/04
      • Bust Smokey Stover 07/September/04
        • Bust Smokey Stover 07/September/04