Posted by Caro on September 24, 2004

In Reply to: Crawlies posted by creep on September 24, 2004

: Hi,
: could anyone tell me what "creep crawlies" are?
: =some kind of crawly bugs?
: thanks

In UK it's a catch-all childrens term for common garden bugs. Normally the more gruesome looking ones like spiders and centipedes rather than the 'nice' ladybirds, also usually many-legged but earwigs and woodlice would probably qualify too.