phrases, sayings, idioms and expressions at

Home | Search the website Search | Discussion Forum Home|

Heteroflexible , et al

Posted by Word Camel on February 09, 2004

In Reply to: Heteroflexible , et al posted by Rude Boy on February 09, 2004

: : means a straight person with a gay mind set. I also came across the following terms in an article about names denoting homosexuality:"FTM" for female to male, "MTF" for male to female, "boydyke," "trannyboy, " "trannyfag," "multigendered," "polygendered," "queerboi," "transboi," "transguy," "transman," "half-dyke," "bi-dyke," "stud," "stem," "trisexual," "omnisexual," and "multisexual."

: : There are far too many terms to mention in a single post so I am enclosing the link.

: : Camelita

: All very well, but what IS a 'gay mind-set'?

: I mean being a sensitive guy who enjoys art, literature and cooking as well as going down the pub after the football - is that 'heteroflexible'?

: Understanding the needs of women to some degree and what tossers a lot of blokes are - is that enough?

: Is it having a mix of straight and gay heroes?
: (Churchill, Shearer, Leonardo da Vinci and Kenneth Williams - all vying to be top dog - leaving out the ambiguous Shakespeare entirely)

: Should we have labels anyhow?

: I did a psychological profile that showed that I was on the feminine side for a male mind-set and my wife was on the male side for a female. We were both within the curves for our gender - but it probably explains why she sits in front of the tv swearing when Newcastle miss a sitter and I'm cooking dinner before we both have a few beers then shag (without me having to beg!)! Compatibiity!

I just thought it was straight men who like show tunes. :)