New coinage

Posted by Sauerkraut on April 06, 2003

I believe I have coined a new word based on a word in good standing by adding a modifying prefix letter. The word in good standing appears in many dictionaries, but the modification can't be found anywhere.

Is there any way I can claim "title" to this new word?