phrases, sayings, idioms and expressions at

Home | Search the website Search | Discussion Forum Home|

Piece, bunch, pair,

Posted by HGL on April 02, 2003

Is there a special term for words such as a PIECE of cloth, a BUNCH of flowers, a PAIR of chopsticks? I don't think it is "quantifier" but I am dying to find out what they are called. Please help. Thanks.