Two-tone corespondents

Posted by Gary Martin on August 15, 2001

In Reply to: Two-tone corespondents posted by Barbara Gordon on August 14, 2001

: Anyone know what two-tone co-respondents are?

: They are some type of menswear from the 30s but that's all I know

They are black and white mens' shoes; popular in the 1930/40s.